Job Interview Experience For The Role Of Principal Data Scientist at Philips
1. A model your team has built performs 90% accuracy. What do you need to know in order to interpret whether this is good or not?
2. What is the difference between a box plot and a histogram?
3. Tell me about (a job on your resume). Why did you choose to do it and what do you like most about it?
4. What is negative indexing? Can you give an example for the same? Why is it needed? .
5. What is the difference between descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
6. What do you mean by imputation? Explain different types of imputation techniques you have used in your project?
7. What is the condition for using a t-test or a z-test?
8. Given an IP address as an input string, validate it and return True/False
For LinkedIn Post Please Click Here