Job Interview Experience For The Role Of Data Scientist at IBM
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology company. IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software. It also provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For the fiscal year 2020, IBM reported earnings of $5.6 billion, with an annual revenue of $73.6 billion. IBM’s market capitalization was valued at over $127 billion as of April 2021.IBM ranked No. 38 on the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Here we are offering IBM Job Interview Experience For The Role of Data Scientist. Up to date job interview questions from IBM which will help you to crack the interview.
Job Interview Questions:
1. How do you prevent overfitting?
2. How do you deal with outliers in your data?
3. How do you analyze the performance of the predictions generated by regression models vs classification models?
4. What is cross-validation and why would you use it?
5. What’s the name of the matrix used to evaluate predictive models?
6. What relationships exist between a logistic regression’s coefficient and the Odds Ratio?
7. What’s the relationship between Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Linear & Quadratic Discriminant Analysis (LDA & QDA)
8. If you had a categorical dependent variable and a mixture of categorical and continuous independent variables, what algorithms or methods or tools would you use for analysis?
9. What’s the difference between logistic regression and linear regression?
10.How do you avoid local minima?
For LinkedIn Post Please Click Here