Job Interview Experience For The Role Of Data Scientist at Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company provides information technology, information security, consulting, ITO and BPO services. Cognizant includes services like business and technology consulting, systems integration, application development and maintenance, IT infrastructure services, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Engineering, analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, customer relationship management, supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing solutions, enterprise resource planning, research and development outsourcing, and testing solutions. It has three areas which makes up their business — Digital Business, Digital Operations, and Digital Systems & Technology. Cognizant ranked No. 185 on the 2021 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Here we are offering Cognizant Job Interview Experience For The Role of Data Scientist. Up to date job interview questions from Cognizant which will help you to crack the interview.
Job Interview Questions:
1. Share an example of a machine learning project you’re proud of?
2. Choose any machine learning algorithm and then describe it.
3. Describe how Gradient Boosting works.
4. Describe what is the Decision Tree model.
5. What is a Neural Network?
6. Explain the Bias-Variance Tradeoff
7. How do you deal with Unbalanced Binary Classification?
8. What is the difference between L1 and L2 regularization?
For LinkedIn Post Please Click Here