Interview questions for the post of Data Scientist at Enquero Global
Role: Data Scientist
- Previous job role and responsibilities
- Problem statement of your project and How do you overcome challenges
- How do you handle feature which had many categories.
- When to use precision and recall.
- What are outliers & how do you handle them
- Joins, self joins, said me to write sql queries on self joins
- How good your with python
- Logic for reverse string.
- Data collection- how do you collect data and data preprocessing.
- Focused on EDA part
- Have you deveployed any project in cloud if you which cloud you had used and how do you do that.
- How do you interact with domain expertise and business analytics people.
- How do you replace Missing values for continuous variables.
- What is your largest data set you have handled till now and tell me size of dataset.
- Overall Mostly focused on SQL, DATA COLLECTION, EDA, feature engineering and selection.
For Linkedin Post Please Click Here
Our Popular Data Science Course