Geotab Interview Experience
1. Is python a language that follows pass by value, or pass by reference or pass by object reference
2. What are lambda functions and how to use them
3. Difference between mutable and immutable objects with example.
4. What are Python decorators? Why do we use them
1. What is the difference between Inner join and left inner join ?
2. What are window functions ?
3. What is the use of groupby ?
3 tables given as below:
There is a table which contains vehicle trips. Trips are not necessarily in order.
There is a table which contains vehicle makes. Makes are not necessarily known.
PROBLEM: Write SQL code that provides the number of trips that started on September 1st, 2020 for each vehicle with a KNOWN make.
Order the results by the trip count.
vehicle_id | trip_count
4 | 2
1 | 1
2 | 1
For Linkedin Post Please Click Here
Our Popular Data Science Course